Registering for Camps
When can I register?
- Registration opens April 1, 2019.
- Mini Camp registration is ongoing throughout the year as camps are held.
How do I register?
- Register online here:
- OR register in person Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm at Rock Springs Nature Center (3939 Nearing Lane, Decatur, IL).
- Note: You are officially registered for camp when payment is received.
What is the deadline for registration?
- Register for Earth Adventures, Adventure Club, and X-treme Camps by noon on the Friday before your camp.
- Register for Mini Camps by noon the day before camp.
- Earth Adventures offers a sibling discount of $15 off per week for each additional sibling.
- We accept cash, credit cards, and checks made payable to Macon County Conservation District. Online: You may pay with credit card. In person: You may pay with cash, credit card, or check at the business office located in the lower level of Rock Springs Nature Center (3939 Nearing Lane, Decatur, IL), Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.
- To obtain a refund, or to transfer your registration to another week, notify us at least 6 Monday-Friday business days before the registered camp session by phone, at 217-423-7708, Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm.