Lessen the amount of paper you use by making these 5 changes:
- Read articles online instead of in your favorite magazines and newspapers.
- Rather than receiving bills in the mail, ask for email notifications and sign up for online banking.
- Cut down on the amount of junk mail you receive by eliminating your name from unwanted subscription lists. (Use this link for directions – http://www.volunteerguide.org/minutes/service-projects/junk-mail)
- Review documents on your computer instead of printing out a hard copy.
- Instead of buying books, borrow them from the library and return them when you are done.